Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010


Beck answers some questions about Christmas.

What was your favorite part about Christmas?
Santa and me in the orange car.
No, Santa and Felix in the orange car.
No, Santa and me in the orange car.
(I think he's referring to a photo of him and Felix in an orange car at Eamon's birthday party this summer. I had the photo developed for Christmas and guess he decided that Santa should ride in the car too.)

What does Santa look like?
He looks like snow.

What do reindeer like to do?
They like to run with Santa.
They like to stop when Santa gets off.

What happens at Christmas?
Santa comes at our house and brings us a Christmas tree.

Tell me about the Christmas lights.
But we have some on our tree!
I like the blinking ones and the other ones when they're blinking and when they stop blinking.

What was your favorite thing to do at Nanny's house?
Play with the train table.

What was your favorite thing to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house?
Open presents.

What presents did you get?
My own.

What was your favorite present?
Mine!

Which one do you like to play with the best?
The BIG one.

No comments: